Thursday, March 23, 2017

Re-Set, The Challenge of Soul Change

Hi all you fellow sojourners. I have updated my website to reflect the launch of my new book called, Re-Set, The Challenge of Soul Change. This book has been a 2.5 year process of writing, rewriting, editing, wrestling with concepts, learning about being a better writer and having fun with the process. This has been perhaps one of the most difficult and most rewarding parts of my journey to this date. I hope you will take a moment to check out my updated website and my new book. Here is my opening statement in chapter 1:
"The hardest work you will ever do is work on you. I live, I love, I try, I fail, I fall down, I get up, I get up, I get up." If life has knocked you down repeatedly this book offers you encouragement and ideas about getting back up. You will be encouraged as you are exposed to the difficult life journeys, tragedies and triumphs of 3 people who continue to become, 'more like Jesus one day at a time.' Blessings on your path...


https://www.amazon.com/Re-Set-Challenge-Change-Brenda-Vanderpool/dp/1540492982/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490311826&sr=8-1&keywords=re-set+the+challenge+of+soul+change

No comments:

Post a Comment